Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Early morning, Nirma break record of coming first at our meeting point. Hahaha.... Late because of Tan Chin... (Wake up late la) Reach school just in time. The three of us still got time to buy breakfast. Before that, my dear Nirma was damn blur.. After going down the bus, she wanted to talk to me.. But all of sudden, I saw her talk to a boy. Hahahahaha... Well, she was shocked and paiseh not only that, the boy also smile... Hahahaha...

During class and LT lesson, I fall asleep. Usually, I will be talkative. This time, Nirma was curious why I'm so quiet. By the time she turns, she found out that I was so peacefully sleep. It because of the boring talk by the teachers.. Hahahahaha...

Going back at 3.30pm... Very late because of make-up lesson. After the lesson, we went to Simei BAnquet and MAKAN!!!! Well, I treat them. (Nirma, Tan Chin, Roy, Hassan and Django) We laugh the whole day... Especially me the most.

Non-stop laugh till we get separated home... Sob2... Niwae, there will be tomorrow... Hahahahaha.... That all!!!

No comments: