Saturday, June 10, 2006

As time goes by, I feel that my mood starts to change...
I don't know why?
But I wonder why?
What is happening to me?
Is there something bothering me?
There is nothing... NOTHING at all...

Friday, 09/06/2006, Bukit Gombak Stadium
I walk two rounds with Tan Chin...
Wati take care of our belonging and she seems to be so tired.
As we walk, I tell Tan Chin about it...
She seems to be worried...
She asked me to relax and try to get rid of it.
I tried...
But I can't...

Today, I see, it become worst...
I smoked 3 packs of SKL Cherry Flavour with Menthol all by myself.
I wonder around in Singapore doing nothing.
Sit at the seaside..
Day dreaming...
Wonder what going to happen in the future...
Am I stress??
I don’t think so...
Received few messages from my members...
Didn’t bothered to reply...

Reach home, my parent look at me with one kind of face.
They asked me what happen...
I just reply NOTHING...
Straight away go to my room.
I rest myself on the bed.
Look at the ceiling.
Daydreaming again...

Oh dear, what is happening to me?
I wish my I can be myself back...

No comments: