Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sentosa Trip Part 2

Our first admission was the 4D Magix... Well, it all about the Pirate... N ya, we like the effect... It seems like real...

Next, Butter & Insect Kingdom... Most of the things change!! Wonderfull...

Here, me with 2 scorpians... At first is only one which is on my hand.. Then, this malay brother put another... Damn freak!!! Zeenat quickly take a pic of me...
The Carlsberg Skytower... Before we enter, we need to take a pic... It like we are popular!! Hahahaha...
In the Carlsberg Sky Tower... Hmmm... Well, you can see everything.. Oya, the person sitting to me, (not Zeenat) a indian old lady was touching me all the time... Damn!! I guess she is afraid of high!!
After the Carlsberg Sky tower, we get a free drink... Nice and cooling!!

No comments: