Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Haiayh... Stop pestering me la

Yesterday me and Haslene went to Geylang... We walk all bazaar from the one end to another... Yipee... Supposed there were 3 of us.. Tan Chin, Nirma Wati and Shahida. They didn't turn up... HAizzz... Shahida is sick and complain of stress... Nirma feel sleepy... Tan Chin, her handphone drop in the toilet bowl... Haiyah...

We break our fast at Teh Tarik Coffeeshop... We order Hor Fun, Sambal Chicken, Tofu Seafood and 2 Ice Lemon... Haslene and me share secret and we talk about each other life and what we find about our classmate.. I tell Haslene about how I feel and she kinda of shock..

After makan, we continue our journey.. Baju kurong, Kebaya and etc (the new fashion) were nice but this year more to sequin... Boring!!! Some of the colour didn't even match... YUCKZ!

Along the way, we saw this Turkish Ice Cream.. Guess what, I been bullied by this ice cream man.. BORING! We went to Tanjong Katong Complex... Oooooooooo......... I saw somebody.... HE is my neighbour boyfriend... YIKEZ!!! He saw me and pretend not to know me. Guess what.. My mouth can't be shut... I speak out loud and says "That my girlfriend's boyfriend. DIANA!..." HE turn and look I just give him a anger look... Damn!!! Haslene look too.. HAhahaha

During our journey, I message Diana about her boyfriend.. I'm not being KPO... She's my friend... I don't like her to fall on his trap... (You understand)... She cry and cry... And keep repeating the question... In my heart, I shouldn't tell her... I fed up.

"Confront with him la... And stop repeating..." I shouted

This morning, she call me twice I didn't pick up.. Too lazy sleeping... About 9.00am.. Again from ehr.. This time I pick up and againg she question me the same thing.. I was so fed up, I kinda loud my voice and tell her stop pestering me.. I says "once is enough..."

Today at class was kinda of boring... My lecturer Ms Peggy Gan is not around and all of us is not studying ust doing project... HAhahaah... Niwae, in ITE College East... there is a Model... I saw him!!! YIKEZ!! And guess what, I tot he was pure chinese but NO!!! He is an indonesian... HAhahaha... ODies!!! Name: Rudyanto... Hahaha Wish him luck and all the best...

K la... Adios!!

P/S: Everytime I went to school, I start to feel different and lonely... I don't know why?? Most of my friend change alot... No more like last time. the beginning of the school...

No comments: