Thursday, October 19, 2006

My first motorbike ride....

Early morning, I wish my younger sister a HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Now she is 19 and guess what, my mom says It time for 2 of you to find a mate.. I says NO.. Not my time yet..

After school... Tan Chin and me went to Geylang. And meet up his fiance at Tanjong Katong. They bought baju kurong at Bimla... NICE!!!

I received a message from Razif.. My very bestfriend since we were in secondary school. Whatever happen, we comfort each other and share secret together.

He complain that he was depress and sad about his life and he wanted to see me... After buying all the item, I tell Tan Chin to stop me at the Admiralty MRT.. Guess what, Razif moved out already.. Now he stay near the Republic School.. Lucky ah... Then Tan Chin's fiance drive all the way to his blk... Thanks a lot to them.. If not, I guess I will be lost.

There my friend sitting alone under his blk waiting for me.. He was so shocked that I surprise him. Not only that, that is my first time meeting him with my school uniform. HAhahaa... He give me one kind of look and says "You lose weight?? Why??? Your bf torture u??" I reply "No la.. just nothing"

So, I sit and tell him what happen until he become like this and etc... I comfort him. Out of sudden, he tell me about Suhaila... I look at him and just keep quiet.. He knows something not right.. He change topic... While we were chit-chatting, his girlfriend call up and he reject the call..

I tell him, you better picked up.. Without saying okie or what, he just answer and her girlfriend was asking who he with and etc.. He reply " Alone la, that was other people." I looked at him and pinch him.

It is already 11.00pm.. I tell him that I better go before my mom is back. So, he says wait for him to change.. So, I wait.. OMG!! I saw him he bring 2 helmets. I open my eyes wide and I tell him, I'm afraid of riding a motor bike and this is my first time.. He comfort and make me not to worry so much.. I smile.. This is his motor bike and my first ride...



Up we go, he teach me not to do this and that.. I just say okie.. My heart like going to pop out.. I pray a lot men.. I hold me thight and he tell me relax.. We laugh. Along the highway, my leg shiver and cold... He look at back and tell me, "Are you okie? Cold is it?" I reply "I'm okie"... He smile.
At last reach my place... Wat a relief.. I went off the bike and he look at me and says " Is your leg with you??" I reply "Ya la... But I'm a bit shaky."

"Ya I know. I can feel it." - Razif
" How?? How you know that I'm shaky??" - Me
"I feel la." - Razif
We laugh... I thank him alot for sending me and he thank me for giving time for meet up..

When I reach home, I message Tan Chin.. Tan Chin laugh... Haizzz... My leg still shaky.. At 12.00am, Razif call me and ask if I'm okie or not and etc... We continue chit chat till 1.00am..

K la, That all.. I really enjoy my day. Adios people..

P/S: I will pray hard for my very bestfriend that nothing will happen to him whenever he is riding his bike. Not only that, whatever happen... I will be there for him. He is the only very bestfriend that I ever have...

No comments: