Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Aloha... Hahahah... Wondering why I didn't update this few days??? Coz my internet bill is not yet pay up... Fuyooo... Now I know hhow suffering it is without INTERNET!

Well, I'm at school rite now in the MLC with full of noisy people around me... Hahahaha... But luckily, I'm at the corner side. Hmmm... I'm becoming hyper this few days.. So relieve to get rid of that IRRITATING SPECIMEN!!! Hahahah...

Now I know who is friend and who is not... I'm now with Tan Chin and Roy. This two are the great... They really help me alot... Going up and down with me..

I got a problem rite now... The problem is HOW AM I GOING TO LIED TO MY MOM THAT I WANT TO GO BATAM??? I tell her that I'M going with school friends and "teacher" hahaha... But she still rejected it... My dad, he let me go... Coz he know what I like and dislike.. He always support me.. Haiz.. Help me!!!

Before I foget, I want to thanks Cui Han for paying half of my SCV BILL.. and ya, Tan Chin, Roy Solano, Shahida, Haslene, Hassan, Zeenat, Suliyanti, Fadhila, Misliana, Fadzhila, Kim Hai, Shahril and the others for beliving in me. Thank You Again!!!

No comments: