Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rain rain Go Away...



Good morning Singapore... I'm Dearlina Posh Tata reporting LIVE at home...

Our current weather condition as of 8.00am SGT THUNDERSTORM affecting most areas...!!


24 - 29 degree Celcius



Please stay at home to prevent any electrocuted by thunder strike, accident or injuries...


Kids sing a song " Rain-rain go away" so that you can get your ass out of the house to minimize the SIANZ face and to peace your parent minds...


For parents out there, report sick or any excuse to your boss... No need to come to work as it is nice weather to sleep...


Once again, I'm Dearlina Posh Tata... See ya again....


-------------------------------------------------------


Sianz la... Been days a home nothing better to do... Sleep most of the time and play The Sims 2... My goodness... Where is Mr Sunshine and Mr Cloudy???


Anyway, I caught my hamster (Blackie) rape Tan Chin's hamster (Whitey)... Hahaha... Poor gal...



And see that, Whitey been like that for few minutes.. I guess Whitey is in pain... Woahahaha...













Wish my Whitey all the best... Hope Whitey can breed more hamtaro... Hehehe... You go Blackie! Produce MORE!! Woahahaha...


Hmmm... Watch Happy Feet... Nice family show... I give 3 out of 5...

Adios!

No comments: