Monday, January 01, 2007

Aloha 2007!!! Woah.... Really can't believe it... Time really goes damn fast.... 2006 has just ended... Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all muslim people and Happy New Year.... A lot of things happen in 2006... Haiyah... Not only 2006, since I was born there always be a problem and something to do.. Hahahahha!!! But what to do... Life must go on... It's only end when we died...

Hmmm... Let see what happen in 2006....

  • I left my work as a Therapy Assistant in Therapy Service at Ang Mo Kio Hospital
  • Join Nursing at ITE College East Simei - JN 0604 G (all sponsor class from WDA)
  • My favourite idol STEVE IRWIN, 44 years old died on 4 September at Great Barrier Reef. He was killed by a stingray barb that pierce his chest.
  • Saddam Hussein, President of Iraq was sentence to death by hanging on 30 December..

That all I can remember for this time... :)

Niwae, I gtg... Lastly, have a great time and future ahead... Adios!

No comments: