Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Ayah


Happy Birthday AYAH!!!
Finished school at 5pm today..
Well others, Hahahahah finished at 6pm..
Cool..
Anyway, tomorrow my class will start at 1 pm...
Aaaahhhh...
Can sleep late tonite..
Oh ya, not to forget...
HIKMAH!!!
After school, went for shopping with Tan Chin..
At Simei...
Looking for this cleaning duster..
(Very hard for me to explain..)
But luckily at last I get it..
It cost me $30.00
Thanks to Tan Chin top up a few dollars...
On our way back, we keep on laughing non stop..
Chit chatting all the way..
In school,
Well, my 2nd year was turning me NUTS!
This time a lot of things to learn...
Haizzz..
Sian lor..
Haiyah, as long I aim what I get is enough..
K la, I gtg..
Must study hard..
If not, someone will kill me..
Woahahahahah!!!!!

No comments: