Friday, May 04, 2007

Tired

Arrrggghhh..
Tomolo IV therapy test..
I wish I didn't get Mdm Philis Tan..
She is a fierce and Ah Lian teacher...
Step to be big...
Later I show her my Lion roar then she knows...
Hahahaha...
Well, LINA!!! All the best...

Today, really tired...
Run here and there...
Well, Tan Chin dan aku join the event of Nightingale Treasure Hunt..
It like Amazing Race...
We get to aim 6 stamps from IMH, Mt Alvernia Hospital, Nanyang Polytechnic, Tan Tock Seng, Dover Park Hospice and Mt Elizabeth Hospital.

Not only that, we bring our big heavy Tabbner book along...
I guess it like you are pregnant...
Macam separuh putus nyawa kita..
So, our last mission was at NP...
Tomolo after IV test we continue our hunt again..

Oya, after complaining of tired...
We watch movie..
"Release stress la konon"
Bought Tickets "Jangan Pandang Belakang" - Don't Look Behind (Ghost Story)...
Ah ko...Betul ye release..
From tension about tomolo become the tension about the ghost thingy...
Hahahahahhaha...
Anyway, the show wasn't bad...
More shocking...

The ghost is a bit scary...
Ader kelakar jugak...
Especially pat Nenek OPAH!!!
Pity me nobody to hug or hide with...
Tan CHin with her guy...
And beside me was people's father...
No choice step to be brave..
I even shout out loud until the uncle beside me get shock because of my scream...
Hahahahaha..

K la,..
Need to prepare for tomolo..
adios ppl...

No comments: