Saturday, October 09, 2004

Yesterday
At my cousin house, my grandma ignores me. Not me alone, that include my others of her daughters and son-in-laws. Haiz... So sad things happen to me like this. After one another problem comes. I can't believe with my own eyes and ears that my aunty had lied to us. When it time to go back, my dad tell her whether she want to follow... From my grandma mouth, she said:" I don't it to happen again." My dad was so sad and angry. Why did she do this to us? WHY!!..

TODAY!!!

Woah!!! I was so happy in the morning. I went to visit my boyfriend at Jalan Bahar in the Detention Barrack. When I enter the room, it is exactly like a jail. Fuyooo…. First time men… Hahaha… Behind the conference bar, I saw him. Haiyoh, he cut BOTAK again like YODA the STARWARS. I tell him everything that his parent has says to me and about my grandma. He is sad and disappointed to hear the news. He told to that he love that place… (You want to WHY???) Because, he doesn’t need to do exercise, he is alone in the room and he can sleep anytime he wants. Hahaha!!! Silly boyfriend of mine.

My mood change when I went to my cousin house. I saw my grandma. Her body is full with red dots. I really pity her. All day long I keep very quiet and I think she knows that I miss her. On the way to girl side, more than 20 of us bring a plate with full of present. At the girl house, we eat and take pictures. She looks so beautiful. WOAH!!! When it times to take a picture, my grandma pulled my hand. She says: “Come and take a picture with me.” So, I pulled my sisters hand too… My sister knows that I can’t be alone when I feel so sad with the person I loved. Lucky she followed me too… Going back, she needs a help of going down the bus. None of them help her caused most of them has an item to hold. ONLY ME who has no item to hold. WHY ME!??? So, I give my hand and she holds me so tight. That time, all the sudden I remember the way she used to hold my hand when crossing the road and I take a walk with her. I hold her hand all the way to my uncle house. They saw me with my grandma. They knew I feel uncomfortable and upset.

At about 8.00pm, my first uncle wants to go home. I was sitting one corner pretend not to know anything. Then, my grandma shakes all hands with my aunties and uncles and all the others. Last was me. When she comes toward me, my heart was sad and pain. Why is she doing this to me? I kissed her hand and decided to let it go. But she holds me tight and wants to say to me something. I wave my other hand to asked her to go before I cried. But I cried when she let go of it. She saw it. I just walk of and never turn. She shouts at me and says: “ I know you miss me. Are you really miss me?”. I just shook my head up and down. I walk in the toilet. In the toilet I cry as much as I can. My mom, told me not to cry. My mom told me that my grandma is going back to Malaysia tonight.Around 9.00pm, I phone my first uncle to ask him to call her. She has gone to Malaysia. I disappoint with myself. (I WANT TO TALK TO HER AND SEEK FOR AN APOLOGISED FOR WHAT I DONE). But, I was too late. That night, I cry all day long… that all. My friends who read this, TAKE CARE OF YOUR LOVE ONES…

No comments: