Tuesday, October 12, 2004

ANGER!!!

Late again for work… Hehehe… I feel so happy and have a big smile on my face. I really don’t know why?? Maybe my physiotherapy (Mei Kuan) is going to Beijing for 2 week?? Wohahahaha….

During lunchtime, we were having a group gathering. Woah!! There is a lot and lot of complain from each other mouth. Cool… Most of complain are about our DISASTER P.T & ONE OF O.T SENIOR. Then, Dr Gerald Koh and Wanhan join in. They also share their problem with us… To me, this is a great time to share each other problem and feeling about what they gone through.
At 4.00pm, O.T Senior was typing her Barthel Index the whole day. It is unfair to us. She was sitting the whole day like a PIG doing nothing. ß Sorry to said this but it a fact. All her works has pass to her junior O.T. If I were Fei, I will kick her ass very hard so that she can’t seat. All she going to do is just stand and do her work. Woahahaha… Not only that, she have the hacked to bath and get out to work at 5.00pm. What the hacked is she doing men?? Did she realise that she is a SENIOR? Senior should show a very good example not a bad one…

Reached home, I saw my father was crying on the sofa by himself. In my head, I wonder what had happen. I asked my sister what had happen. They tell me about my uncle had behave weird and ugly toward my father at the phone call. I was so shocked. So, I sit beside my father and asked him what had happen actually. He told me that: “Your grandma wouldn’t be going back. She had stay at your others cousin house.” That time, my heart breaks again. But he said to me: “If she wants to be part of our family, she can. We will opened this door will full of our heart.” That time, my heart was boiling. I fell like killing my wicked uncle. Haiyah.!! I really don’t what going to happen next. All I can do is just pray hard to have a big happy family back.
That all I got to said. Adios!

No comments: