Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Happy and Complaining?

Happy day!!! Yahoo… Early morning, “Q.C” made me headache. She tells me all the difficult patient bring it in the morning.. In my heart says,: “ I know what my patient like and dislike. You don’t know anything just SHUT UP.” Hehehe… At about 4.00pm, Fei called me to meet her in her office. I thought I get scolding or bad report. But… It a good news! I get promoted to Therapy Assistant II and confirm to be in the Rehab. J When she finished congratulate me, I says to her that I got news about what had happen in the department. I tell her every thing about we sits at the canteen.
This is what I tell her:
1. Most of the therapy assistants feel sad about our senior show bad example to us.
2. All the junior P.T, O.T and T.A need to do more jobs than Physiotherapy (eg. Statistic, Counting of Chargers, Porter and so much more)
3. About Wen Yuan that bath so early and get out of the department at 5.00pm.
4. Sek Cheng who is so kanchong in her work.
5. I can only depend on you not others!
6. About the junior P.T and T.A feels in the rehab
7. And lastly I told her not to reveal my name to the others.

Fei was shocked upon hearing the news. Fei reply:

1. She feels so sorry about what had happen.
2. About Wen Yuan, Fei dislikes her too. She tell me that yesterday Wen Yuan supposed to be on M.C that why she went back so fast cause she lazy to go back to Malaysia.
3. Paper work?? She may ask the P.T to do some of it.
4. Sek Cheng is so kanchong because she afraid that the old incident may repeat and it may worsen

5. During the Staff Meeting, I shared my opinion.
6. I will not reveal your name to others. I will used “I receive some complain……….”

At my cousin house… which is my 3rd uncle’s daughter. We went to meet my grandma. My mom would like to apologise about what she have done. My grandma had remark that she forgives her a long time a go. My grandma still refused to come back to our house. She told to my mom: “ I make you so angry whenever I’m at home. You refused me go out. Let me be free.”


When it time to go back, I shook her hand and apologise about what I have done to her. I give her a kiss on her cheeks. She pulled my hand and gives me a kiss too. I was so touched by the way she give it to me. I cried!!! She told me to bring some of her equipment to my 1st uncle house. Haiz… Tonite, I wish she would be happy for the rest of her life. Let her enjoy.

No comments: