Friday, April 28, 2006

Take annual leave for my school orientation @ ITE College East Simei. OMG!!! I'm running out of tim. I'm LATE! Must reach school by 8.45am but end up at 9.00am... (curse myself) I was blur at teh first place looking for the location. Luckily there is a counsellor giude me... (malunye) All the way up, he told me to look for my name and he pointed to the next location.

I look at the first list... Ahhh..... There it was. The first in the registered and longest name in the list. Fuyooo... I was in the class of JN 0604 G (nice no. can buy 4D) Hahahaha.... Quickly write down on my hand and proceed to the next location.

Woah!!! Damn big the L.T... So, I look for my class. I found it... It was right at the end...

I kena sit next to male student (His hair looked like Elvis Pesley). Hmmm.... I don;t mind at the first place. Out of no where another male student sit next to me (Hassan). SHOCK! Now, I look like a chicken sandwhich.Hahahaha....

It going to start very soon.... So, the introducion, speech adn many more were given. There is this part we need to raise up our right hand and follow up the speech by the two counselor. After everything was done, we need to follow the counsellor for the school tour follow up by our break time.

I don;t know who to follow and end up eating alone. Sob-sob.... After eating, I went to the meeting point. Looking around the faces of my classmate. Most of them are like aunties adn uncles age. Nothing much can be done, I message Sharon Foo...

That day, I don;t know why am I so quiet and lonely. Maybe because my first time and I feel malu. Now it time for us to have games. PLay and play and play.... Until we go to the final stage and battle with other 2 classes. Unfortuantely,we LOST! I was wet. Haiyah!!! The water was damn busuk.

Got to class everyone.... Hmmm... our advisor is not in... so, surely another advisor will be in-charge. Bla-Bla- Bla.... All finished, I went down and buy my uniform. At first I choose XL... I tried, damn it was just nice for me and can see my fats around my tummy.. So, I when back and asked for XXL... At last, it wwas just nice but a bit of loosen. I order 3 uniform and 1 P.E shirt. (KIASU GAL).

What a SHIT! It was damn heavy. I thought of taking a taxi. Wait and wait But there is NOTIHING! Where is my Blue, Black and Yellow Taxi? ( Arrrggghh) Nearly 15 minutes of waiting, there come the Blue vechicle. NOW!!! the problem was it can't go to my place. FCUK! So, I says nevermind just drop me at Simei MRT....

Inside the train, I was fall asleep and tired. I reached home adn put all my thigns aside and fall asleep again..

No comments: