Monday, April 03, 2006

KELONG AT LIM CHU KANG
Karen's in-laws house
This is my first time at Kelong. I didn't even know that Singapore has Kelong as you know, Singapore is now more in technology and high-class (not that high actually).. Well, the others who works on that day went first which Bahyah drive. - Sharon, Patrick, Jeanette, Aini and her husband. Poor Jeanette, she was kidnapped by them.
We meet up at 2.00pm at Yew Tee MRT. Get to know that Limin also will be going (last minute). Now there will be 5 of us. As per normal, wait and wait.. Haiizzzz...!!! The last person to arrived was Mei. Haiyoh!!
Luckily, my dad wanted to sent us... If not, habis! All of us will be damn tired because of the heavy item each of us bring. Rolling Eyes ... LOL! So, Karen, Limin, Sek Cheng and Mei squeeze themselve at the back. Luckily, I didn't sit at the back. If not, they were sufoccating ofthe cramps... LOL!!
We reached the place.. Karen called up her father-in-law.. Den come the water vechicle... Boooott-Booottt-Booott!!!! Up we go... Waving my father!! BYE2.. Hahaha...
When we reached the Kelong... The first I saw was..... OMG!!! Go away!! 4 K9 Dogs..Dog 9 Eeewww.... I keep calling Karen ask her to get rid the dogs... Karen replied me, Don't worry, they won't bite you! But no matter what, I still run away from it. Like playing cat and mouse.. LOL!!
There I saw everyone.. The scenary was nice, beautiful and cool to relax your mind... Aaaaahhhh.... Alamak! the dog came agian.. Run!!! LOL....
After seeing the scenary, we preapred for our makan time... While waiting, we plays some cards game.. Hahaha... Play and play until come to this part that Mei fall of from the chair. (OUCH!) Because of her bag, she falls... We stop!
Now, the food is ready to served. We eat seafoodss... YUMMY!!! It all from Karen's in-laws.. It ws so juicy and fresh... We eat and drink.. (Most of them was shocked that I drank a bottle of beer and wine...) Luckily, Bahyah is a sporting person. She don't mind about it.. Out of the sudden, I was MABOK! ( See la, drink too much) They keep telling me, Are you ok?? Sit2 don't walk... Later you fall on the sea habis!
As the time goes by, the weather change to the dark... Limin, Jeanette and Mei ready to prepare to go back... Bahyah and Sharon drive them to the nearest MRT... And pick up Derek.
The others at the Kelong, went for fishing!!! Out of sudde, I asked Patrick to light at that direction.. And guess what??? It was a SHIT floating!!! No wonder there were no fish at all... Sob2... Then came Karen's husband.. He laugh out loud at my fishing rod... He says who teach you this??? I said, I do myself lor... He replied, NO wonder the fish don't want to eat your bait.. You tied it WRONG! Shocked

So, we continued fishing... At last, the moment were we waiting for, we caught a fish... And it was a CAT FISH! Again continued... The total no of CAT FISH we caught was 5 (2 from Karen and her husband and 3 from me) STINGRAY 1 + it gave birth in the our red pail ( I was the murderer) that will be 2 and 1 LONG ELECTRICAL EEL... We all jump out after that LONG ANIMAL came out from the sea. Even, Patrick who sleep in the boat jump out.. LOL!!! We thought of listen to a music.. All of the sudden, came the silent police motor boot.. We keep quiet and nobody moves. Freezeeee..!!!
It was morning, around 2 am, I wasn't asleep... THe others was knocked out already.. I was all alone... Fishing and fishing... But at the end, I gave up.... Too tired, I fall asleep at the boat. I only sleep for 2 hours.. Arrrggghh!!! But, I still feel fresh... I take a bath and prepare all my things to go back home.

Bahyah drive Sek Cheng, me and Sharon back home. When I reach home, I was knocked out and sleep till late afternoon... Woah!!! I really enjoy my day. And I wish I come to that place again to enjoy my day.


This is the picture that I have combined it together... Sorry for the small image...

No comments: