Saturday, May 27, 2006

After school, we decided to watch a movie... But poor thing was Hassan unable to make it... Haiyah... Leceh la...The Gals meet the Guys at Kembangan... As normal, Laugh and laugh.. Non-stop.... We alight at the Douby Ghaut MRT and go to the new Mall... THE CATHAY.

Wati, Django, Tan Chin and Me watch X-Men The Last Stand. Nice, romantic, cool and x-tra happening la... Hahahhaah.... In side the cinema, Wati and me was laughing. Aniwae, nothing much I can said... Just watch it poeple... Don;t miss it... THis time around Good and the Bad LOST!




Everything was okie.. Until I reach home and call him up... This time, I realise that he had change to worst.. I kinda of regret but it kinda of waste just to realise like that. I can't believe that, he says that thing only bring him happiness.. I msg my fwen... n tell him about what had happen... He was shocked of what he did to me...

Now, I'm totalie lost and confused.. If I were to break up with him, it kinda of waste the 3 year relationship and if I listen to him, I rugi... Because the happiness was him not me... Haiyah... Please help me...

No comments: