Saturday, May 27, 2006

Tot of meeting him early just to settle something... But end up I was lock outside his house for 1 hour.. What a waste of time. His mother apologised for the incident. They were over slept. (Wateva!!!)

So, we went out... we chat-chat-chat about what happening... From what I see, he doesn't care already.. I relax myself and cool off... Out of sudden, he shouted at me... I was shocked for a moment... But this time, I don't give him a damn.. I fight back... Who the hell is he to scold me.. End up, we both went to separated ways home (not yet break up). I cried... Haiyah... In the bus, I look like as if this is the end of it... BUT NOT! I tried to control and told myself life must go on...

Reach home at 6.30pm... Tot of study for my monday BIO test paper... When I see it, damn... I'm too lazy.... I on my msn... See the friendster, add some of them in... After that, nothing much can be done...

At about 11.30pm, I decided to go out.. Sit at the big drain near my neighbourhood block. Look around relax my mind. Fuyoo... I received a call from Wati... She was asking where I am, what I'm doing and etc... I was shocked that how she knows where I am.. I replied the question she gave me... She says better go home... Another few minute later, I received a message from Django... Same thing same question... Same replied... Den, another message receive from Hassan... also the same thing... hahahahahaha....

Wati, Django and Hassan thanks for your concern and be there for me. I really appreciate it... I wish you all good luck and pass ya test!!

No comments: