Monday, May 29, 2006

Oooo... My brain going to crack soon... Student Head ExplodesTomorrow will be the day of SCARY DAY!!! hahaha... Non other our BIO SCIENCE TEST.... Arrrggghhh.... I wonder how my friends doing?? Hahaha.... Haiyoh... For me... only some that already inside.. The others subject??? hmmm... Not yet... I guess when I'm out of the school, you all will see my hair turn white or loss of hair... Hahaha...
Studying
Didn't call him for the whole day... Too busy studyReading... At a bout 6 plus.., he call up and scold like shit. I tell him the truth and he accused me... And hang up the phone. Ooooo.... I really don't know what is wrong with him. Then I received a called from Jeeva.. Poor Jeeva fall ill. She told me she never study at all... ALAMAK! Another creation of me... Hahaha...

Niwae JN 0604 G... Wateva you can answer to the test is fine. At least you put some effort..
K-K-K... So, once again... Good Luck!

Cheating





No comments: