Monday, June 26, 2006

Early morning meet up Wati at her place take a taxi... Hahaha... Late la.... Get in the taxi and guess what!!! The taxi's driver tot we are the lecturer for the nursing course... Haha... I replied, COMING SOON!! Hahaha...

Niwae, after school I meet up my very long 14 yrs friendship friend SITI SUHAILA at Orchard!!! I looked at her and she says what... I tell her directly, YOU LOOK LIKE A PREGNANT LADY IN THIS CLOTHE... Nevermind... I tell her about the new regarding about my bf... She kinda of shocked! But says GOOD NOT TO MAKE YOUR PARENT WORRIED... I looked at her with her smile and laughter... We go for makan at Far East Cahaya Restaurant... Order food... And pay up... GUESS WHAT!! The aunty at the cashier tot Suhaila PREGNANT too... LOL!!! The aunty also adjust Suhaila clothe in front of people... Fuyooo.... GILA!!! Out of the restaurant... Sue act crazy... Walk like a pregnant woman... Silly...

Niwae, we tot of just a "window shopping" but end up real spending money shopper... $$$$... Fuyooo.... She treat me a lot of things... MUACKKZZZ LUV YA!!! Hahaha.... Den we go to this shop... BLOODDDYY HEELLL!! All the item cost only $1.00 - $10.00... Too bad it end tomorrow... below are picture that I spend on it and some are from Suhaila....




Our next stop is none other NEOPRINTS.... Our favourite place...







Received a call from Wati.... She asked me to order BK Mushroom Swiss Burger.... Hahaha... So, me and Suhaila walk all the way to HMV den Cathey.... After buying all the stuff, we meet up Wati at Tanjong Pagar... Actually meet up at City Hall but I don't why Suhaila says OI, WRONG DIRECTION LA!!! YOU WANT TO GO CHANGI AH??? I looked at Suhaila... Haiyah!! We go up and call Wati to get out at Tanjong Pagar...

While waiting for our train, we take pictures again!!!


Inside the train, we chit chatting... The worst part was that Suhaila tot Wati age was 19... I was acting vomit out and says are blind??? The guy sitting next to Sue, smile... I think he control... Den, Suhaila was shocked... Huh??? What her age then?? Reveal the answer.... After that, all of us went home separate ways.... Tata!!! LAte already now is 2.00am... Tmrw school... See ya...!!!

No comments: