Saturday, June 24, 2006

Tired... My brain is cracking soon... Just came back from studying at the library... Guess what Im studying... None other than my BIOLOGY... Haiyah!! Susah la... Niwae I didnt study for the whole day. I was drawing at the same time... Just to relax myself... I draw this muscular guy
I don’t know how it is pop out from my brain... It like out of sudden ...


Den the next drawing I daw it for my Class Advisor (MS CHOW) .

It regarding about yesterday "happening" in her class. I guess she feel so sad that some idiotic classmate evaluate her so bad... What a MORON FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! When I see my C.A cried, me, Karena, Yanti, Wati and Jeeva cried too... But the funniest part was when I cried, this Jeeva and Wati looked at me and asked for tissue... hahaha!!! After quite sometime, Roy sings her some song. Most of them were angry about this incident but none of them own-up.

Inside the bus going to Ang Mo Kio with Karena, Jeeva, Saras, Wati, Tan Chin, Shanaz and myself. They keep on saying about the incident. I was quite bored. So, I meesage MS CHOW (Alaho! ms chow... It me (my name)... I hope you feel better. Don’t be too sad. Be a happy cheerful teacher. Luv Ya! Anything message me. Tata! She replied (Thanks for concern. I feel better and fine right now.) The others also message but didn’t get the replied yet.

Den off the bus, we go to AMK Polyclinic. Waiting for Jeeva, Saras, Shanaz and Wati taking their Hep B vaccination. They complain that theirs arm are weak. After that we went to Banquet for makan.

Tan Chin and me go for bowling. We really having so much fun and enjoyment. Wati again missed out the fun. Too bad! I'm quite sad actually... Niwae, I can’t force her to go. It her choice and her own decision... Haizzz!!!

Oya! yesterday was my bad mood... I really totalie speechless. I don’t know why is this happen to me??? Why must they says bad thing about me??? Am I so bad to make other happy or are they jealous of me??? I didn’t disturb them... Hellloooo.... That is me, a crazy gal... Haizz!!!

I tell this story to my Longkang fwens and ex-secondary schoolmate. They were angry and the funniest hing was that both of fwens says the same thing (Why don’t you just show them your other side? The BAD ONE!!) I tell them (Are you crazy??? You want my carrier to end just like that??? No way!! One day, they will know who I am... The true me... The real BAD ONE)

K la I want to continue my drawing for my C.A... See ya all... Adios! Luv Ya People!

No comments: