Thursday, June 08, 2006

In class, I feel damn sleepy and bored... So, I draw this picture about yesterday....


Meet up my members... HAhaha... There is this one part, Mamat was drunk due to drinking too much alcohol.. Not only 1 but 3 bottles.... And out of sudden he stand up, fall and roll down into the big drain... Luckily, it is not that deep... hahaha... He some more he can shout, IT RAINING!!! Crazy.... His gf, was there so panic and for us were laughing... Yusoff, Aaron and Mizi bring him up... Since it kinda of late night, we send Mamat back home first... His mother kinda of shocked and nagg at him because of the wet... His mother says, next time just leave him down there... We just laugh and smile and thanks his mother.. From there, we all went home separate ways...

Morning, Mamat call me. He says, what happen yesterday... I tell him everything and he laugh all the way...

Here are some drawing that I draw during my lesson...

After school, went for my lone ranger study... But out of sudden, Nirma pops out and says she wants to join. I tell her no need la, I can be by myself.. She replied I pity you la... Haiya... THis Nirma ah... So, we study and study.... Until there is this one topic damn bluddie idiot I can't understand. Until Hassan and Nirma explain and explain and at last I understand... Hahaha... While study, I receive a message from my friend... I read it and my eyes turn wide... Hassan and Wati look and me and I tell them Xcuse me... Outside the CAFE 1, he called me up and asked me something... But, i says... (SECRET) Went back in, they look me one kind and this Nirma keep pestering me what is it... So, I let her read and she also shocked...

At about 8.30pm, we went home...

No comments: