Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My mom wake me up early morning because she heard me shouting of pain and crying while I'm sleeping. Actually, there is nothing and ya, I didn't dream of anything... So, I go back for my sleep..

Damn sleepy and lazie to go to school today.. For the sake of the 2 hour lesson of BIO... I need to go... In class, caught sleeping by ROY and my two galfwen.. Haiyah.... Not only that, today we volunteer for the stacking and preparation for the tomorrow blood donation event. Poor Lina kena bullie and was asked to wear the RED DROPLET! (Luckily not me) It was Hassan and Django.. Hahaha. I really burst my laughter out loud...

Den, I go around to the cafe 2 and I saw this guy. Actuallie, me and wati saw him yesterday... At the lift... Hehehehe... I asked him and his group friend to join the blood donation... But turn out he says about the yesterday at the lift... Hahahah... Don't want to waste my time, I just replied sorie la... Can't talk that long... Need to work... hahaha... I walk away with a big smile... hahahaha ( NOTIE LINA) So, I went back and saw my group friend is going to other direction... I walk as fast as possible and I tell Wati about what happen... She says haiayh regret la I didn't follow you...

While waiting for the other group..., Wati, Tan Chin, Hassan and me were sitting at the table together with cute teacher.. As usual, I turn to be crazy lady made them laugh...Guess what... This yellow t-shirt cute teacher says that I got a baby face. hahahaha.... (KEMBANG SEKEJAP AKU) hahahah....

At about 3 plus... Inside the train, my maddness come again... The gals keep on laughing.... Haiyah... Susah la... Reach CCK, Wati went home... Left me and Tan Chin... This cute gal also, laugh and laugh.... Crazy! We go AMKH just to collect our CHEQUE $$$$.... Den, I asked Tan Chin to follw me go to Therapy Department (Where I used to work).

At first I tot I was in the wrong place... NO!!! All the uniform was change... hahahaha.... Yellow T-shirt (TA) Light Blue (PT and OT) It looks like the therapy have rainbow.. Hahahaha.. So, in to the office... They were shocked! But this Sharon Foo ah... Pampered Tan Chin by giving her sweet and chocolate and left me all alone... So sad... Just because I didn't go for the bowling... She ignore me... Then, I made her smile that I will go next week...

I tot of going shopping alone... But at last, I end up meeting and chatting with my group of friends at our secret location... Damn nice, my fwens blanja me... Yummy.... Hehehehe....

K la, I gtg...

No comments: