Tuesday, June 06, 2006

What a shocked!!! Wake up late at 6.00am and get out of the house at 6.30am... I tot I was late for school. Reached school at 6.55am... Wat a waste of money only... Niwae, I give the taxi driver a extra charge becuase of his speeding... Hahhahaa....

Get my BIO Phase Test result... Guess what! I get 53% only... Hahaha.... See la... Sit again at the drain never study... Hahahaha.... What I know, my last page of the test paper score 1 1/2 out of 10 only... HAhahaha

So... school as per normal.. NS lesson was good and fun today... Hahaha... Damn cold... I guess the temperature in the room was like 15 degree celcius... Farking freezing!!! Den, this Hassan keep telling me if I want a towel or not... Nearly 5 time he asked... Haiyahh... (Thanks for the concern)...

After school, Wati, Django and me sit at the Cafe 1... Chit-chatting about GHOST.... Hahahaha... Den out of the sudden, this Django was saying something that shocked me and WAti.... Fuyoo... I was damn curious and wonder why that person think of that.. Haiyah.... Niwae, Django don't want to tell us who is it. I keep pestering him... But he just give me a big white teeth from his smile... Haiyah... Susah La... At last I give up... Don't be bother of asking anymore... Wateva that person wants to think just think la....

Inside the train, Wati keeps smiling and laughing at me... Crazy dude! Wati came over to my place to update her friendster... 11.22pm she went home... Hahahaha... K la, I want to sleep already...

No comments: