Friday, June 30, 2006

Last two days, our last day with Mdm Ler, Mdam Rahima and Ms Chow... During NS and BIO, Fazila and me were chit-chatting about ehem2... I kinda of shocked when I heard she says something about that person (male)... Hehehe... Den, we asked and begged Mark to join the BBQ at EAST COAST... Susah la talk to this Mark... Everything we said, he will reply : I see first and call my home... HAizzz... We laugh and laugh... Den, this Tan Chin and Roy tell me got business with Fazila is it?? I just smile and said YUP! They looked me one of a kind..

Yesterday... Since all my family memeber are working and schooling except me, I decided to cook for my family a their favourite dishes (Sambal sotong, Hor Fun Vegetable and Fried Pie Egg) Here I go and start cooking... Cut this and that... When the part I decided to cut and onion, I accidently cut myself with a big sharp knife.. Bleeding non stop...I look at it WOAH!!! Damn deep cut... I kinda of worry... Not because of lost of blood... Wonder how I'm going to clean my dirty gal2 parts and my shit... Can you imagine if you didn't clean it, the shit will stuck at your rectum... hahaha... SIAN AHH!!!! I put on a plaster to it... Pain at first but I like the feeling when it like somethign sucking it... Hard for me to explain... (Get yourself a cut and you know) lol....

Pissed off when I see the other side of my word blog is missing... Need to redo back... BORING!! Hmmm... I tot of making another blog just for myself... A LITTLE DEVIL SECRET ME... Hehehe....

Today NS, early morning I start studying... Hmmm... Tomorrow will be my BIO... Haizzzz... BIG BRAIN is going to burst... My exam will be this coming Monday for NS and Wednesday for BIO... Niwae, after studying too much, I decided to draw... I remember my friend asked for help if I can draw NO DIVIDER... So, I think and draw... This is how it look likes... Just wordings...


While I was drawing, I received a message from this person (SORRY YA PEOPLE THIS PERSON DON'T WANT TO REVEAL THE NAME). Out of the blue moon... Asked me how I'm going on so far and so on.. (SOME SECRET OF COURSE) Now I know why is this person reacting like that... It just because of ... hmmm.... (SECRET) lol.... So sad to hear that... Pity that person...

After drawing that NO DIVIDER, I draw another pic... This pic below is just nothing... It just how HAPPY I AM!! Crazy me...

K la, GTG STUDY-STUDY and STUDY....

No comments: