Saturday, July 01, 2006

Aloha people!!! Hahaha.... Today I think I became crazzy... Study too much... Next to much enjoyment with my little kids at my cousin house...

At about 9.15pm, I received a message from this person again... Woahaha.... Asking me how I'm doing with my revision and etc.... There is this one part that person gave me a support... Thanks that person alot... Den, we message and message until 10.00pm... And ya, I tell that person, I gtg to entertain the little ones...

Hmm... I received message from Wati at 12.54am... She was aking me who is that person... She is damn curious... Hahaha... Even she beg me that she won't tell anyoone... No matter what, I still didn't tell her who is that person... WOahahaha.....

Haiyah... Secret is secret... That me... ONce you give me a secret, I won't tell... Hahaha... K la, I want to play game.... Tata!!!

No comments: