Monday, June 12, 2006

Problem-Problem-Problem...
Everytime, I need to settle it.
My 2 galfriends seem not to talk to each other..
One says Two attitude change not like last time...
Two says One seems to be angry over something about One...
Me in the middle..
Haizzz... Susah la...

So, after break time... While waiting for the class...
As usual I sit at my port...
One and Two follow me...
Never talk... Silent...
Out of sudden, I pretend wanted to fart...
So, I walk away...
I heard silent...
I shouts, TALK! NO SILENT...
Den, I heard chit chatting... At last...
I went up and both of them smile and scold me VERY NOTIE and VERY GOOD IN ACTING!
I smile, I reply... There's no need to fight.. We all are closed friends...
Den this Hassan call us that the class is begin..

Guess what... We learn how to shave... and showering... Hahahaha.... Here are some photos that my guys friend need to be....


Santa Kim Hai


Santa Hassan

Santa Django

So sayang... Santa Mark and Roy not in... Sob2...

After school... One and me went to Causeway Point... Two stays back for study at school.. One complaint to me about how she feel... One wish that we all will be back together like last time... Haiyah... I see One feel so sad, out of sudden my silly action come and make her smile...

In the train, I look outside and sees that the MOON IS FULL... Reach home quite late... In the lift, out of sudden my lift was closed and open it.. It like a person stop the closing door but there is no one... So, I talk to the INVISIBLE PERSON how dare you disturb me... And the door closed like normal...

No comments: