Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sorie ya people... Settle something for the drawing... hahaha...
Well, in school... Hmmm.... Totalie speechless...

1stly, test is around the corner.. Still nothing is inside my brain..

2nd, makes new fwens... (more guy fwens) lol....

3rd, my galfwens... I tot they are better and have settle their misunderstanding problem but NOT! I guess I should let them be as what they wants to be as long not enemy... Coz, I setttle this problem TWICE! But nothing WORKS! Niwaes, I'm not their parent or wat so eva... I just a friend who listen and gave support to them.

4th, I was so confused and lost when my galfriends separated after the 2 hour break... At last I wnadering around by myself and sit at the stadium and end up at the L.T staircase...

5th, the 3 hours lesson after the break was bloody boring even my C.A caught me sleeping... lol

6th.... Whenver I reach home... Farking tired.. End up sleeping...

The drawing below is when the lesson was damn bloody boring...

Alien trying to destroy the earth

Gal posing

No Divider... (Django asked me to design this name)

??? (not yet giving any names for this)

Lastly, this pic is damn important to me... That why I didn't update my blog this few days... This is just a touch up... Not yet colouring and do the outer lining... Once I'm finished, I'll update it and show ya all...


I finished the outlining... Now left the colouring....


This is the end of it... At last I finished it nd submit it... Fuyoo....

No comments: