Saturday, June 03, 2006

Yesterday, all alone in the train.. Wati wasn't with me. Guess what! She wakes up at 6.30am... (the time we should meet up) Ayola.... But nevermind.... So, inside the I sit down and feel very drowsy it seems like I'm going to get sick. I closed my eyes and fall asleep...

Reach school, fuyoo.... I really cannot tahan already... Tan Chin bought for me a cup of milo n I can't finished it... I feel my head is going to burst and I'm going to vomit anytime. So, I asked her for 1 panadol...

Inside the lift, I feel like floating.... So, quickly get in the class. Mak Ler, was asking me... Still sleepy is it?? I replied not feeling well... She complaint it to Ms Chow... Haiyah... I sit down and try to concentrate but I can't. Mr Shahril (my classmate) gave me an oilment... (Nice smell) and Tan Chin helps me to massage my head... Then this Tan Chin, Wati and Roy nag at me to go to the doctor for check up... I said OK-OK... I get scolded from my two friends... Haiyah, said okie-okie but later never go... Sturborn... I give them a SMILE!

During lunch time, I can't eat... No appetite. I see food, I feel like vomit out. Mati la.... So, I buy a strawberry juice. Nice drink... Den this Wati buy Tomato juice.. She asked me to taste... I give it a taste... And it was damn awful... I ran to the toilet and vomit all out... Oooo....

At Ms Chow lesson.... Again practice for our Monday Vital Sign Test...(Django and Hassan seats had been occupied by the aunties) Hahahaha... I didn't concentrate much... Too cold... Roy and Tan Chin check my BP and Temperature. My result was high BP and 37.5 degree Celcuis... Then, I tell Tan Chin I was damn cool... Tan Chin switch off the fan and tot of givng me Panadol again.,.. But was stop by Roy because I didn't eat anything... Then, this Tan Chin go to Hassan asked for his jacket... She cover up me... But I still feel cold...

About few minutes, I asked Tan Chin to follow me go to the toilet... There again... VOMIT all out... Haiyah... At 1.00pm, Ms Chow out of sudden her boiling head pop out... She nags at us because didn't do the Vital Sign practise correctly. The class was completely SILENT... Me and Wati, still smile and whispering... (Notie)

Going home time, I bring along Hassan jacket home and luckily, Kak Nor'Aini booked a London Taxi for the 6 of us... I was shocked at first that why she do that and the total amount was going to $30.00. Damn xpensive. She says NEver mind-Nevermind. Wati, Tan Chin and me feel bad... So, 1st time in the London Taxi, I sit down next to the window.. I was wrong! I should not sit beside it.. I tell them, I'm going to vomit... Tan Chin quickly gave her plastic... But I try to control, Tan Chin also asked me to eat her Masam manis sweet... I feel a bit better. Ooo...

At home, I feel a bit better... But my head still wobbly. I quickly prepare for the items to our project... While they prepared, I take a snap of our photos and cook some MEE HOON HONG KONG for them.. Most of them, says NICE n SEDAP!!! hahahaha.... At last, our project finished. Another halfway to go... YIPEE!!!

Today morning... I wake up, and see double vision.. Try to stand up, I fall down...Fuyoo... my butt hurts sey. My mom came in and says Are You OKIE?? I say yap... She says that at nite, I was screaming and shouting of pain.. I was blur at the moment... I replied nothingla... In my heart, I was asking myself HUH? I DIN'T DREAM ANYTHING.... JUST NOTHING...

So, I locked the door and off she go to her work.. So, I continue my sleep...Now, I dream of something... (I forget what was it...) I wake up at 9.30am...My youngest sista cooked a simple dish for our breakfast. I eat it as normal.. All of sudden, my throat can't accept it. I quickly ran to the toilet, and vomit all out again.. At about 11.00am, Tan Chin arrived... What a shocked..! I'm not yet bath!!! Fuyoo... Den, I tell her, you write the minutes and I go for my bath... So, we continue our project...At 2.00pm, at last we finished everything... YIPEE!!! So, damn hapie...

No comments: