Thursday, July 13, 2006

At work... 10 minutes late... Meet Tan Chin at T-block lift lobby. But to bad, she was separated with us... Teamwork with Poonam and Zeenat... Well, while Zeenat and me working together.... We start chit-chatting and get to know each other well... Both of us have the same interest and ya, we share secret and ehem2... Hehehe.... We really have a nice talk. While we were mopping the floor, out of sudden... We said the same the same words "want to catch a movie?"... We stare at each other and laugh... The both of us agree... We tell Poonam to join... She also agreed... Tan Chin unable to join us because she wants to BALIK KAMPUNG!!!

Den, the 3 of us meet Hassan at the cafe because of the project... Hassan show me of him dressing in as Captain Jack... Lol.... I tell Hassan wanna catch a movie with us?? At first rejected... This Zeenat asked me to begged him... So, I begged and please him to go... At last!!! He agreed!! Hehehe.... Zeenat and Poonam was so happy... Zeenat says that I'm very good in phsyco people and knowing people secret without people telling... I give Zeenat a big smile.... When the project done, Mdm Ler give us biscuit, orange and each one of us a highlighter...

So, we catch a movie at BUGIS, Pirate of Caribbean Dead Men Chest... The show start at 3pm and we still got time... We eat at MacDonald... Order and eat... While we were eating... The 3 gal caught a Handsome muscular guy... Fuyooo.... Tak BOLEH angkat ler... We stare and look at him.. Den, thiss Hassan so curious he turn and stare the guy what so good about him... Since I sit beside him, I pinch Hassan for staring at him in one of a kind. Den this Macho guy went to the toilet... Hassan follow at the back.. We all shocked of wat Hassan going to do... Den, we shout asked for his no....Hassan smile... But Hassan was too fast and we disturb him where is that Macho guy's no... He sit and tell us about the Macho guy... We all smile and melted... Hahaha... Zeenat asked me want to go Sentosa after the pay day?? I said for WHAT?? Just to enjoy our day and have some fun... Den, we asked Poonam and Hassan to join... Again this Hassan reject... I beg and please him again... HE says I see first... Haizzz....

2.55pm... we get off from the Macdonald and went to the theatre... A lot of empty seat... So, we sit at our areas and we saw this trailer SPIDERMAN 3... 3 gals was excited and tot of watching it... GUESS WHAT!! It will be out in 2007!!! WTF... We laugh and laugh.. The movie starts.... Bla-bla-bla... N ya, there is this one part I got a shocked and I jumped up... The 3 of them were laughing. Paiseh!! Niwae, the ending part of movie was bloody stupid and sucks... I give it 3 out 5... Not that good...

After that, we take some pics... Too bad due to my low batt, we used Hassan camera... Here are the pic... Niwae, Hassan not in because of my bloody camera low batt... Once, he gave it to me I put it in... We went for window shopping and went home separated... In the train, me and Zeenat continue our sharing of secret and life... We really enjoy our day...

No comments: