Thursday, July 13, 2006

Just reach home.... After my jogging... Meet my friend at our "port"... As usual chit-chatting... And they were asking me why I did message them that question yesterday?? (My fwens, i want to know wat do u tink of me... Tell me the truth. N ya, give me the bad point too... Thanks) Majority of them, tot htat I'm going to kill myself... Haizzz... It just nothing... I just want to know what is in me and what is my weakness.. That all...

Niwae, yesterday after Wati message complaining that she is boring... Fazilah sms me till 12.00am... We tot of continue at school. Too bad, she having a fever after the Hep B injection... In school, was damn boring... Nothing much to do just practice our clinical area... I will be post at NUH, Ward 41 together with Tan Chin... Hahaha.... I'm going to bully this lady...

Haiyah... I really nothing to say... This few days, I find that it is boring.... Hmm... K la, I gtg!!!

No comments: