Monday, July 10, 2006

Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.... This 4 days I been going out and home late till midnight... Mati ah... Gone to where??? Well, Friday, East Coast... Saturday, Meet my bf... Sunday, meet Suhaila... Today... Meet my guys friend for jamming... I guess I think I better stay at home tomorrow... BUT NO!!! Received a call from Karena that I need to go back to school... Damn! For wat?? I don't know... Only me, Tan Chin, Roy, Karena and I dun noe who... Sian la...

Yesterday after meeting Suhaila... I supposed to meet my guy friend... But he end up sleeping... And for me end up window shopping and wandering around like a floating ghost... He was damn worried about me and keep messaging and calling me... He decided to meet me... I tell him off... But by the time he meet me up, I reach home already...

He says Sorry and Sorry non-stop... I tell him, I forgive him but he still sturborn.. He want a punishment... So, I asked him to call me and the punishment was talking to me on the for 4 hours until the soccer and some show ended.... He still not statisfied with the punishment that I gave him... Den, he tells me on the 13th July, he wants me to follow him and treat me a movie "Pirate of Caribbean"... I didn't accept it at first... He beg and beg non-stop and I give up.... I says YES!! Susah la....

K la, I gtg go...

No comments: