Saturday, July 08, 2006

Yesterday, in the afternoon.... Me, Tan Chin and Roy meet up at school doing our project... Guess what.... Our project will be hang at the BIO... Yipeee..... We do our project to 3D... Hehehe... Thanks to our brain...

In the late afternoon, we go to East Coast... As we on board the bus, when it was at Marine Parade, the bus driver shout... EAST COAST-EAST COAST.... Me and Tan Chin looked and confused... HAhahaha... We get down and include some of the malay boys.... HAhaha... Paiseh!!! Nevermind...

Niwae, we tot that our BBQ pit was near to the MacDonald... GUESS WAT!!! It was D39...Damn far from the McDonald and it is near to Costa Sand Resort... What the tooottt... Walk all the way.... When we reach... OMG!!! It was not ready yet... I was like.... NVRmind... I sit down and relax myself, talk to my member who is in deep shit... Talk and talk and talk...

........ Feel hungry, I eat and sit alone... Den, Kim Hai, Baby Pooh and Kavitha call me to sit with them... They tell me, "We didn't know that you smoke and drink..." I replied, Must I tell?? Later you all tot I'm a show off". They saids... " NO!! You got this innocent, gentle and quiet face.. Not only that, your group member are all the decent type." I replied.... " It like never judge a book by it cover". They smile...

Bla-bla-bla.... The gals tot of sabor Kavitha.... To where?? To the sea of course... The 1st was not hard enough... NO STRENGHT!! 2nd, Kavitha manage to run away... 3rd... Walah!!! End up at the sea... For me, I watch and at the same time, pulling my trousers... Hahaha....

As time goes by.... Our C.As not arrived yet... Some of my classmate goes home early... Haiyah.... At last about 8.00pm, they arrived... Mdm Ler asked me where is my darling Mark.... They called him and disturb him... Hahahaha.... So, they munch-munch-munch and me, shanaz and kim hai... Smoke-smoke-smoke.... Den come Kavitha also join us... Yanti approach to us, telling us to come over to the other side to sabor Misliana and Hassan.... I and Kavitha didn't join.... Too busy smoking... Hahaha.....

When I sit there together with Wati and Django, Hassan come in wet!!! Fuyoo.... All his item is wet!!! include his handphone... Luckily his digital camera was alive... I help to clean and dry it up.... At first there is nothing except the blinking light... Den, in few minute, there is something but this time no light... Poor Hassan... Shanaz bring her x-bf (Gerry)and introduce to us... Out of sudden, this Hassan come and says who want to join him to buy charcoal... All of us... Me, Wati, Django, Shanaz and Gerry...

We walk in pair... Django and Wati, Shanaz and Gerry... I have no choice... I walk with Hassan... Hahaha... As we walk, we talk and talk... We went back and find out that our C.As has gone home... Haiyah..... Nevermind... I feel really damn farking bored... No game no nothing... Just eat!!! Fuyoo.... Then, Wati and Django decided to play bowling... Hehee.... They treat me... HAhaha... Hassan decided to stay.. BORING!! Niwae, we play bowling at Leisure... Damn HOT!! It seems that the air-con or the fans is not werking... Bloody hell.... Bla-bla-bla... The winner is Django...

Around 11pm+++ we took a cab to Eunos and Django drive us back home... Hehehe... Damn tired...

No comments: