Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Yesterday.... Haiyah!! NS exam was damn farking tricky... The question was damn suck... Anyway, I try my best to do it... As long I pass it was good...

After the exam we went to town... Having fun and enjoy our days with silly, crazy and laughter... Wati treat us Coffee Bean Drink... Hehehe... Oya, here are the neoprints we take.... Django first time... Hahaha.... Poor Tan Chin is not in... Sob2....





About 10.00pm, we take train... And Django home alone... Hahaha... Me and Wati... GUESS WAT!!! We were lost and confused our way... The first was we should alight at Raffles Place... But end up at Marina Bay because of chit chatting... So it was okie... We alight at Raffles Place... Get in the train and chit chatting without checking the board... Guess wat again... Aboard the wrong train... This time we go toward Pasir Ris... I shout out loud and Wati was shocked... She tot it was wat... Den I said we take the wrong train! People in the train look at me... We alight at Kallang... This time the CORRECT train... Haizzz... Sian la... Den, I said to Wati as long we don't stop at Boon Lay, I guess we are totally out of mind... By the way... The funny thing in the train was, there is this apek sitting in front of me wearing the same shoe... I tell Wati about it... She laugh and laugh... Small ISLAND!!!

Wat a silly day... I really enjoy... A lot chit chatting with Wati till aboard the wrong train.... Reach home at 11.45pm... Received a gift from Diana...

Actually Diana tot of giving me on my birthday... Becoz she was busy... At last she give it to me... HEhehe... Niwae, today is Hassan Birthday.... Happy 27th Birthday!!Message him at 12 plus just to wish him... Hehe....

K la, I guess I want to sleep.. Wat a tiring day....

No comments: