Saturday, July 22, 2006

Fun-Fun-Fun

Happy Nurses Day to all nurses... Niwae, we were celebrating at our school auditorium... 1000 people... Fuyoo... Hehehehe... I really enjoy the show, dancing and much more... At first I tot it going to be sux... Coz, the person I sit next to was Noraini, Tan Chin, Karena and Shahril... But I guess was wrong!! They are totally awesome and ROCK!!!... The best part was we were dancing when the M.C called up Mr Tay to dance... Some of the girl from others classes join us... YIPEE!!!*two thumb up*...

After all the event, we take a class photo...


Change my clothes n collect our food... Down Tan Chin and me to the canteen... Together with Hassan.. Chit-chatting and disturbing one another while eating... Off we go... Saying goodbye to the LOVE birds... (Django and Wati)

In the train, Hassan was reading book, Tan Chin and me were chit-chatting... At City Hall, Hassan sit.

"See ya gals in 3 month time." says Hassan

I do my peace flying kiss to him and Tan Chin was laughing... *Wave goodbye*. Out we go....

Toa Payoh, doing our flag day... Saw Sharon Foo and Bahyah... WOW!! Bloody hell, their tins was so heavy... Mine are like few cents... Luckily my classmate and teacher put some... HEhehehe... So, we go around Toa Payoh central asking people "Would you like to donate??" and show our ugly smile... LOL!!

Majority of them just ignore or donated it already... I message Hassan... Complaining to him about Toa Payoh people... He laugh and congrat me for choosing that place... When the coins reach 1/2 the tin, I tell Tan Chin to go back to AMK... Reach AMK, return all the items... I was quite shocked that some of AMK staff didn't know I'm out... Poor them... Nevermind...

Tan Chin went home and I go to Bukit Panjang Plaza meet my close friend (a guy). While waiting for him, I walk around, window shopping and enter the library... Browsing some book and magazine... I received a call from him....

"I reached already, meet you at the Taxi stand." says my close friend

In the car. While he was driving, he asked me where to go... I look at him and say "I don't know" He says we go Sentosa... I say anything... At Sentosa, he drive all place... Then, my friend Fairuz call... My close friend pick up and switch to loudspeaker. Fairuz hang up... Fairuz called again... Again my close friend did the same thing... Now, fairuz speak up...

"Hello, Can I speak with Lina?". - Fairuz

"What you want from her? I'm her boyfriend." - My close friend. I sit beside him, I laugh and giggle the way he did to Fairuz...

"Yes, Fairuz..." I shout and laugh...

"Who is that??" - Fairuz

"He is my close friend" then my close friend interrupt, "Sorry ya... Just joking"

"It okie... Thanks for the joke" - Fairuz

Together we chat... Out of sudden my stomach growling so loud.. So paiseh... My close friend look at me and laugh...

"That is my first time hear that from you" my close friend

I smile and looked at other direction... He drive to West Coast for makan... On the way, received a called from Wati using Django phone. Bla-bla-bla... Reach West Coast, we order Indian rojak and roti john... Yummy....!! He pay up everything.. All I says was thank you and pinch his face...

He drive me home... Received a message from Zeenat... Asking me when and how much is the package for our trip to sentosa... Niwae, we are planning to go to Sentosa after we get our pay day... Just the 3 of us... Hassan Zeenat and me...

Reach home, I take a bath and on my computer... Received a call from my close friend... We chit-chat and on the other side, at 10.20pm... Received sms from Hassan asking me how is my Flag day and my anger feeling going on??? Bla-bla-bla... I sms till 11.15pm My close friend tot I was smsing with my boyfriend... I say No... My boyfriend is already alseep... We talk till 1.00am... I tell him that I'm going to sleep already... Then we give each other a goodnite kiss and say friend forever...

No comments: