Friday, July 21, 2006

OMG!! WHAT THE HACKED IS THAT ANIMAL??

Morning at 8.00am, received a call from Kak Kalsom (Not my mom) AMKH... It regarding about the FLAG DAY!! So, she asked me to meet up at 1.00pm together with Tan Chin....

At AMKH... Collect our "tin" and stickers... Haizzz... On 22th July at 6.00pm is our last day... This will be damn tired... Not only that, our school will be celebrating Nurses Day... Fuyoo... Oya, we get an invitation from AMKH on 28th July for Nurses Day. Tan Chin and me tot of going... But we need to see our schedule...

Everyone was surprise to see me.. At last I get to see my LADY BOSS and my SENIOR T.A BOSS... Hahaha... N ya, I bought them chocolate... But I couldn't believe that Patrick Tai still remember my favourite chocolate... FERRER ROCHER CHOCOLATE... Hmmmm... Delicious...We talk-talk-talk... Tan Chin was pamper... Hehehe...

Den, down to Outpatient therapy... Haiyah... Aunty Letchmi is not around.. BORING!! But nevermind... So, we talk-talk-talk again and Tan Chin looked around at the Outpatient equipment... Den, Derek give me chocolate... It a chocolate cookies by twist and chococlate biscuit... OMG!!! I get more and more chococlate... This one also very nice.... Ooooo... I wish I could work again...

I still remember the day, my big day... Birthday of course.... Sharon Sim and Limin bought for me blueberry and chocolate birthday... Not only that, I received more and more chocolate... YUMMY!!! Oooo... Miss those days...

So, after all the visiting... Tan Chin and me when for shopping at AMK... Shopping non-stop till 6.00pm... Fuyooo....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

While playing Habbo, received a called from my youngest sister... She says that she found a baby hamster in the plastic bowl... She asked me if I want it or not.. Of course I says YES... Lalalala... She bring home... I looked at it... And ya, to my silly action I was wondering this is not hamster it look like a rat... On the internet and search for baby rat at yahoo... OMG to my amaze... It a bloody BABY RAT! LINA TERTIPU BANG-LINA TERTIPU... (Lina been cheated)


If my mom get to know this... I surely get FIRED!! Heheheh.... Not to worry... I keep it in the container and next morning my youngest will put it where it is been found...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My younger sister complaining to me that my youngest sister is being rude, home late after school , hanging on the phone nearly half a day and boys calling her in the middle of the night...

So, I spot check my youngest sister handphone and her bag... Unbelievable... To my shock was in her handphone, I saw this barcadi beer words, scolding people and called herself a BITCH! Oooo... I can't take it anymore, she make me angry and feel like slapping her face... Luckily I control my hand if not... You know what she gonna get... I scolded her till she cried.

My both sister is afraid of me when I was angry or scolding... Coz, they kena from me before... Like something will just fly to their face, my hand will swing and pinch till blue-black... Previously, both of them kena wacked twice with ROTTAN from me... Coz, both of them were figthing each other...

HAizzz... Niwae, I just pray that nothing happen to my 2 sister... K la, nite2... Oya, today is Tan Chin birthday... HAPYY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: