Monday, August 07, 2006

1st day at Bukit Batok Polyclinic...

My 1st day at BB Polyclinic was shiok, relax, fun and wandering around... Hmmm... N I was pointed to be a LEADER... BB Polyclinic nurses are damn super friendly not like the hospital nurses... I make new friends, learn new stuff and do something new...

Guess what, BB Polyclinic is the only place where it have a small museum about NURSES and the HISTORY!! Cool... Niwae, we didn't stay that long... Coz, VIP peoples from Brunei is coming and we are not allow to touch anything.. Nevermind...

There will be always tomorrow... Hehehehe....

On the way home, Diana (my neighbour) called me up in a crying voice... She wanna meet... But I refused... Y???? Coz, 100% she talk non-stop about her boyfriend. I get tired of it... If the guy already break up with ya and hurt ya alot, then continue your life... She is not... She still begging to be with him.... Arrgghhh... If I were the guy, I just lost contact and ignore her... *Pissed*

In the bus, I tot of going down near my house, out of sudden.... My 2 BIG eyes caught her waiting under the blk... Oooo... Damn lucky I didn't get down... I get down another stop near the Econ Minimart and walk toward my blk like you play hide and seek...

I managed to run away from her... Thank GOD for covering me... If not, my ear drum is going to burst and bleed with her begging stories...

K la, gtg.... Makan time...

No comments: