Monday, August 14, 2006

Today, hmmm... Afternoon shift... Well, my patient turn shasha and me crazy... Luckily there is this patient make us laugh... Haiayh... Nothing much to says...

Wednesday, 9 August 2006...
Happy Birthday Singapore and my close friend ROY!!! Stay a home all day... Lazy to go out..

Thursday, 10 August 2006...
Nothing much...

Friday, 11 August 2006...
Nothing much...

Saturday, 12 August 2006...
Meet Karena and pass her Avon item... Get a new handphone Sony Ericsson K700i from Karena for just $200.00... Damn cheap...

In the late afternoon, meet my loved... Hehehe.. Disturb him... We wrestling together... Hahaha... Gerek!!! Of course I win... Y?? He cannot tahan my pinch...

Received a msg from Karena that need to come to school tomorrow... First time, Hassan please me to go... No choice got to go...

Sunday, 13 August 2006...
1.00pm, training at MOE Changi Coast Adventure Club... GEREK!!! We totallie enjoy... Hassan, Haslene, Shahida and myself is going to Camp on 26th adn 27th August... Super!!! For Tan Chin and Roy, not going....

k la, I gtg... Finished up my case study project... Tomorrow need to present.. Adios!!!

No comments: