Friday, August 18, 2006

Fairuz-Fairuz!!!

Morning shift... Very busy... In and out of the toilet just to get rest... Hahahaha... Niwae, PISSED OFF with the NYP student... Damn asshole... They treat us like a bloody maid... I don't give a damn... I jst gave them a look and tell them off...

After school... Meet Fairuz... Hahaha... It been a very long time we never meet each other... At Suntec Tower 4, I bump with Salamah... My another long lost friend... I was shocked that Salamah know Fairuz. Hahahahah....

At the esplanade, when we were talking... OMG!!! I saw my ex-bf... Bloody idiot... Change another woman... WTF! My bf look at me and kinda of shocked that we see each other... Fairuz saw my face change and I tell him about my bf. Fairuz pretend to be my bf. Hahaha.... GILA!

This is Fairuz...

Next is the picture of SINGAPORE!!

Need to lecture my sister... Haiyah... She create another trouble.. K la, I gtg... Adios!

No comments: