Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday 10/09/06...
My long lost friend (Primary school) Irwan, passed away. Motor accident... Haiyah... So young and handsome... But what to do... People come and go... RIP my fwen!

Monday 11/09/06...
Visit Shahida at SGH Ward 46a, room 6 bed 5 with Haslene and her bf... Poor Shahida... Luckily, she is fine and healthy... Anyway, bought her cake... Heheehe

Tuesday 12/09/06...
Hmmm... Nothing much

Wednesday 13/09/06...
Nothing much..

Thursday 14/09/06...
Afternoon shift... Guess what, my ex-pt is now my pt again... Hahahah... This time he have heart problem..

Friday 15/09/06...
Saraswati and myself become a operator lady... Thank GOD sister Anita give us a chance to do... Heheheh... Anyway, I only have 1 patient left... hehhehehe

Saturday 16/09/06...
Meet my guy and catch a movie... MONSTER HOUSE... Hmmm... Well, I give it 3/5... Not so bad... More to laughter...

8.00pm, when to my cousin house.. KARAOKE till 12.00am... Hahahah... I wonder what the neighbour will be thinking...

Anyway, my dad have a warning letter from the goverment due to his speeding driving... Hahaha... Lucky him... If not kena pay and demerit point... Kuang-kuang-kuang....

Unable to sleep... Play www.habbo.com.sg ... Hmmm... This time around make more profit... Yipeee....

No comments: