Sunday, October 01, 2006

7th day of Fasting

Aloha ppl... I'm back!!! HAhahahaha... Well, it been a long-long time I didn't write about my life... Hmmm... Anyway, I will make it short and simple...
Today, my family didn't wake up to makan... All fall asleep... Haizzz.... But we all try our best to continue the fasting.... I try to keep myself busy like play Habbo and solve my own problem of how to get money... K la... Adios!!!

Saturday, 30 September 2006 (6th day of Fasting)
My guy treat me a movie.. We watch Stay Alive... Hmmm, the movie was good and scary. It just like real... Fuyooo... I give this movie 4/5... Don't miss it... Then, we break our fast at KFC... WOW!!! Chicken crispy... HAhahahahaahahah.... Reach home at 10.00pm.. I really enjoy my day..

Friday, 29 September 2006 (5th day of Fasting)
Last day at NUH, Ward 56... Snap some pic as a memories... We bought them some stuff to munch.... Miss them and the fun...

Thursday, 28 September 2006 (4th day of Fasting)
Very angry with Sarasthy... Keep pestering me to call Mdm Tang... Bloody ass...
Wednesday, 27 September 2006 (3rd day of fasting)
OMG!!! Poor Usha... Another 1 more month and out she be Staff Nurse!!! Usha had been terminated... Why??? Give patient wrong amount of medicine.. Damn! Now, she needs to pay up $42000.00... OMG!! I wonder where and how can she get that amount of money.. Some more, she is a malaysian... For me no money is already a big deal.. How about that amount!!!
But the funniest thing was, the patient didn't eat the medicine... He throw it away... Why is the manager give her a second chance??? It is about the skin colour or the regulation??? Haiyah... If I give another chance.. I wish Usha all the best in her future...
Tuesday, 26 September 2006 (2nd day of Fasting)
When back to school for my "revision"... This time, I didn't participate any role of player... Sit and watch only... My butt are very too lazy to move... I tell Tan Chin about my salary... She was shocked and wonder how I finished it up...
Monday, 25 September 2006 (1st day if Fasting)
Get my salary.... Guess what!!! I finished it up on my bills (SCV, Ez-link, HP) Total of $500.000... Damn! How am I going to pay up the others??? ARRGGGHHH!!!! Haiz!! I complain to my guy and he was shocked of how it end up... Well, I end up thinking and how to get some money....

No comments: