Monday, October 09, 2006

When back to school early in the morning all alone... Get out of the house late.. It seems that I have no mood for school... Y??? Because most of them are SUCKZ! It the truth... But what to do... I have to go on.... Sian la...

In the class, I see all my friends.. Hmmm... Most of them were chit-chatting about their attachement experience and etc.. For me??? Well, hmmm.... I did talk but not much of it...

Then come our Behavioural Science lecture... Ms Peggy Gan... She seems to be nice and caring teacher... Not bad and her teacher was understanding and more detail... Not to forget, Ms Chow... She is still our class advisor... Guess what, our time-table this time is much better... Every friday there will be no school and ya, we start school at 8.00 am to 4.00pm except tuesday 10.00am to 3.00pm... Cool...

Went back home together with Haslene, Hassan, Tan Chin, Roy, Nirma and Django... Too bad Tan Chin and Roy sit so far away...

No comments: