Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Mysterious call

During my break, I went out to East Point Mall.. I tell ya, I really cannot take it anymore... I called up my guy and express my emotion to him about yesterday what had happen in school... Damn... Luckily he is there for me not the toot... FUCK LA!!! (pissed off)

I tell Tan Chin about yesterday incident... She was shocked of what had happen...

When back with Haslene, Tan Chin, Hassan, Roy, Fadzhilla, Shanaz and Yanti... Cooll...

Received a called from someone I don't know... Name??? Firdaus aka Berg.... Stay?? Woodland... Age?? 19... Anyway, I get his picture...

As a promise we trade each other photo... Technology this days.... LOL!!! N ya, we became friends..

K la.. GTG... Oh ya, come and play www.maplesea.com (Hassan), www.animaro.com (my beloved boyfriend), www.habbo.com.sg (myself) ... See ya there.. Adios!

No comments: