Sunday, December 10, 2006

Wat a relieve...

Ahhhh.... Feeling much better... If not I think I going to suffer like SHITO.... Especially difficulties in breathing when my nose was block with fluid.... Not only that, when it is dry... Damn I tell ya, it nice to dig but it kinda of irritating coz, the dry is off and the fluid start back...
Hahahaha..
Niwae, today is HISTORY!!!! I drink COFFEE Classic of Nescafe.. For the 1st time in my life... This coffe is SUPER.. No wonder some people can't stop having coffe just like my girlfriend Tan Chin... My boyfriend was shocked to hear that I drink it...


Mr Coffee... Why oh why???This cup will be my morning victim for MR COFFEE... Hahahahah...

Niwae, I need to continue my studies... Tmrw is my CN examination... Doom!!! See la my room in the mess... This is how I study..
No need to say... I know....
Since I got over studies... I surf the net... Oya, here are some funny pic... Hmmm.... Whoever under 16 is not allow to see it...


I like this the most... Hahaha...
K la... Gtg... Adios!!!

No comments: