Friday, January 19, 2007

I get 7 skills sign yesterday together with Hidah...
Yipee...
And today get 2 skills done..
Arrrggghhh..
Tired sey..
Early morning get my patients gargle..
And check their vital sign...

Help Saravanan to bath his patient..
Blooddy hell..
Damn stiff sey the patient..
5 of us (Mrs Tan, Saravanan, Hidah, NYP student and myself) doing the patient like NUTS....
Stiff was okie with us..
But the Scabies was like OMG!!!
No choice we used the long trolley..
Mrs Tan clean him like no other people business..
Spray the water like no water tomorrow..
Not only that, we all get wet..
But it cool..
Play water..
Woahahahahah...

Anyway, today is NYP student last day..
Tough day next week..

Going home time..
Hidah aunty, Seri from class D give us a ride home..
Alight us at Choa Chu Kang MRT Station..
Great..
Inside the bus 302, Ilyana and me was chit chatting about our class...
I was sshock about something she tells me..
Anyway, not my problem..
It that just a shock..

Reach home, I get myself a bath and bump on the bed...
Fall asleep..

--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Abah for buying Ayah a new Akira DVD player..
Not only that, hoping and wishing ABAH get well soon after the Left knee operation...
--------------------------------------------------------

Adios...
Gtg..

No comments: