Monday, January 15, 2007

Back to NUH...
Ward 43...
Hmm...
Not so bad after all...
Niwae, my Lecturer is Mrs Tan...
Although she is fierce or etc..
It good to have her...
Hahahaha...

After our attachment at NUH 8 am to 4 pm...
Tan Chin and me went to Causeway Point...
Get our paper photostat and eat SHUSI!!!
Can you believe it...
5 shusi for $2.90...
Cheap...

While we are eating and chit chatting,
There is this Mak Cik (Malay Aunty) telling asked that we are very good in eating SUSHI...
We smile...
Then join another chinese aunty for the conversation...
I guess she is BABA NYONYA..
Wondering and asking us about SUSHI and our working...
Bla... Bla... Bla...

After the makan...
We went window shopping at BODY SHOP...
Haiyah this Tan CHin ah...
At first I don't like Body Shop that much...
Because of her...
I keep like the smell of Body Shop aroma...
Aaaahhhh...
Nice....
Bla... Bla... Bla...
We went home...

Then my guy called up..
I tot everything was okie...
And guess what...
He open up an issue about marriage..
Damn!
I already tell him that I'm not ready yet..
He keep asking me when and why...
OOooo...

Haiyah...
Susah la talking to him...
Haiz..
K la..
I gtg..
Adios!

No comments: