Friday, January 12, 2007

:)

Raining the whole day...
Again at home...
Loosing of blood of my baby...
Every month...
Sian...

Anyway...
Blood Diamond movie is not so bad.
I give it 3 out of 5...
It all about a farmer, a smuggler and a syndicate of bussinessmen match wits oer the possession of a priceless DIAMOND...
You can just log in to http://blooddiamondmovie.warnerbros.com/

Well, another day for me suffering at home...
Oh ya, my younger sister Adk Ct...
Hahhaha...
Had been complaining about me regarding about this boy keep messaging her...
Whenever she didn't reply, this boy will be message her 3 times and call her..
Ooooo...
All I can do was to laugh and listen to her story...
Hahahhahaha...

While my dad just finish eating
I was eating slowly, there were a loud THUNDER....
I was shocked
And guess what!
Our house black out...
My dad look at me and he goes to the switch box and turn it on...
Damn!
That is the loudest THUNDER that turn our house dark...
Lucky nothing bad happen....
PHEW!

K la..
Gtg..
Adios!

No comments: