Thursday, January 11, 2007

Shoopppiinnnggg WOW!

Early morning at 7.45am....
I'm out of the house...
Where to??
Ang Mo Kio - Thye Hua Kwan Hospital n Shopping at Causeway Point with Tan Chin...

Hmmm..
Well, I go AMKH-THKH not to tangkap JAMBU...
It just to take my result and Tan Chin take her Hep B....
Then I visit the Therapy Service...
Nothing change at all...
They were surprised to see me and asked me when I'm coming back..
Hehehehehe...
After the chatty chat...
We went off.

At Causeway Point, we eat Pancakes with Sausage...
Yummmyyy....
It been like very long I didn't eat that...
OOooooo....
So, chatty chat...
Then shopping....
I bought a hamster sands, woods and play-wheel...
Total of $20.00...
Fuyooo...
Then I bought Tan Chin, my 2 young sisters and myself a present...

John Little is having a sales...
I saw this king bedsheet...
It was so nice and cute flower...
It cost $20.00...
But I didn't buy it...
Sob-sob...
Haiyah...
Next time...

Tan Chin bought herself a NIKE bag...
Nice gray and black design....
Cooll...
Our shopping is like WOW!!!

Haiyoh....
I have my abortion today...
Damn bloody pain....

K la, I'm tired now...
Gtg...
Adios!
Take Care!!!

No comments: