Thursday, February 15, 2007

Argue with Staff Nurse
Damn Fucking RUDE!
So STUCK UP!
OOooo...
I feel like SLAPPING her..

How DARE she snatch something from my hand without asking me..
And talk to me and my friend rudely..
FUCK OFFF YOU BITCH!
My patients saw everything..

Guess what..
My patients scold her too..
Woahahahaha..
BACK UP!!!
POWER!

Going to finish up my skills soon..
Anyway, get compliment from Mrs Tan...
Hehehehehe...
Cool..

Complaint to Mrs Tan regarding about the STAFF in Ward 63..
Mrs Tan also complaint that she is very angry with the STAFF..
Anyway, I saw her scolded Assistant Nurse..
Woahahahahaha..
Great...

Wonder why..
I KPO..
Ask her why..
Well, she says that Assistant Nurse bullied my friend...
Ooooo..

Anyway, get an abortion today..
Damn crazy..
Luckily, Mariana tells me..
PHEW!!!!

IF not...
HABIS!

Oya, will be back to AMKH after Chinese New Year..
Be the leader of the group..
YIPEE!!!
Hahahahahah...

K la..
Gtg..
Happy day...

No comments: