Monday, February 12, 2007

Life is SHORT

Went to my bestfriend house for 3 days (Saturday - Today)...
Visit her father and accompany her.

Well, as soon I reached home yesterday at 9.00pm from her place...
I received a call from Rabiah.
Crying telling me that her father had passed away.
Anyway, I will be there for her and her family.
We are like sisters already..

Went to work very late today..
Luckily, Mrs Tan give me a chance..
PHEW!
After work visit my bestfriend again...
Help to clean up her house and tidy up her ROOM!!

Damn!!
Her granny naggs alot..
Both of us just listen but later on IGNORE!
Woahahahaha...

Oya, I got to clear up my skills..
Damn!
By the way..
WARD 63 is sickening and SUCKZ!
First day kena bullied...
We don't give a hacked..
Argue back..

Mrs Tan noticed it..
She just ignored..
Niwae, I gtg..
Rest men..
Didn't feel good..

Adios!!!

No comments: