Friday, February 09, 2007

Last day at Ward 43

Damn tired...
My last day at Ward 43...
Awww...
Going to MISS all my favourite staff nursess...
Sob2..

Niwae, was PISSED OFF this Chinese NYP student..
I don't give a damn..
I straight away aruge with her...

She's telling the others that Hidah and myself gone MIA..
What the FUCK!!!
Come on la..
Both of us was bed bath this bloody hell heavy patient..

Amik kau!
She wants to cry..
Who give a damn!
Says some more bad thing about me!
Obit GOOD!!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Yesterday, become teacher's assistant..
Guide and assess all of them in restainer...
Cool..
Macam teacher's pet gitu..
Hahahahhahaha...

Then get our next attachment schedule..
Damn!!!
I been separated from Hidah..
Awwww...

Hidah kinda off sad..
But what to do..
No choice...
All the best to her..

Faiz is out from Nursing Line..
Poor boy..
But it good he is now than later..
Niwae, what a waste..

K la ppl..
Gtg..
Adios!

No comments: